Pegasus wooden automata

Hi guys , I am back with a another prop rig, in this assignment I did a rig for an wooden automata which I saw in YouTube.  I intentionally choose Pegasus because it as been my favourite mythical character since from my childhood.  As per the video of automata I saw it as the following requirements.

* one crank control by which we can control the entire automata just by simply rotating it.
* ny rotating the crank automatically all the locators as spin which  control the movement of all followers which in-turn create the movement of legs and wings.




I used various constrains and expression editor to make gears to work effectively eith proper speend an orientation.

The mechanism how gears works are shown in thebelow pictures:




And how actually the entire automata works as shown below in the video,





Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blend Shape Deformer

Global Light Rig Setup

Malgudi days