Juice box rig

Hi, today I am posting my another assignment where we were asked to do a rig to juice box.  We have learnt some new constrains and used different methods to complete our rig.

The requirements of rig are:

* The box have controls to bend, twist and perform stretch and squash
* Control for Sipping action
* Transformation control
* COG control


The below picture shows  curves I used to assign them various controls.




Before staritng to assign control to curves I took a locator and placed at the top if the box where the straw needs to be put.

Then after creating curves, I did stretch and squash and also bend control by creating the deformers and connecting the suitable attributes with set driven method. Then I got the twist by using twist deformer by node editor method.

After that I used a scultdefromer tool and created a curve along the curve and attached the deformer to the curve to get the sipping action. Then I created a curve and created a attribute of sipping action by set driven method and juice quantity by node editor by making suitable connections.



Fainally after making suitable groups I linked the staw the box using the locator and ocnstrains.  And the outliner looks like this at the end.

I also did a test animation for the box I rig , here is the video of it.



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Light Rig Setup

Blend Shape Deformer

Malgudi days