Squirrel animation

Hello everyone this is my first character animation, I really enjoyed animating a character.  We downloaded a squirrel rig from online then used it for our assignment.  I initially started with flash with my basic planning.  Then I took the jpeg sequence of my flash animation then used it as reference for my d animation through fcheck and then importing it into the scene.  Firstly I fixed the camera, then I made a model of a primitive refrigerator as required by my plan.   Then I kept tangents in step tangents and then started blocking my animation.  It took a lot of time since for the first time we are were doing the character animation and once I finished with the squirrel body blocking, the tail blocking was a big challenge, however after many days finally I got average level tail movement then I started of tweaking the graph it also was very time consuming but I liked the working on it getting slow in and slow out it was quite fun even though initially it was scary looking at the huge set of graphs.  Finally I landed on this output but still I am not happy with this,  I will re update it soon.

Stepped tangent:


Auto tangent:


graph editing( gimbal contol)




Final polished output:


Thank you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Light Rig Setup

Blend Shape Deformer

Malgudi days